The directors of The Tree Fella NE Ltd are committed to reducing the impact of their undertakings upon the environment and shall appoint and retain a competent advisor to assist them in meeting their obligations.
Whilst we work towards ISO14001:2015 compliances we shall use the guidance set out in ISO14001: 2015 ‘Environmental Management Systems’ to help structure our activities and to help us continually improve our environmental performance and reduce our environmental impact.
- We shall ensure that the policy of the organisation is documented, and maintained to be appropriate, to the size and nature of the environmental impacts of our activities and services
- We are committed to continual improvement and the prevention of pollution
- We are committed to complying with all applicable legal requirements and with other requirements which relate to our environmental impact
- The management system shall provide a framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets
- This policy shall be communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of the company
- This policy shall be displayed within the organisation at all times and shall be available to all interested parties
In order to meet this commitment, The Tree Fella NE Ltd shall pursue the following objectives:
- To ensure compliance with all applicable environmental legislation and guidance
- Be prepared to deal with the demands of future legislative developments
- To ensure that harmful impacts are foreseen and controlled including the lifecycle (including disposal) of plant and equipment
- To reduce emissions
- To prevent pollution
- To improve waste management practices
- To reduce consumption of natural resources
- To minimise noise and other nuisances
- To continuously assess our environmental impact
- To ensure that the working culture encourages constructive conservation
- To assist in the management of ecology
- To identify and safeguard wildlife
The necessary personnel and financial resources will be allocated to assist the company in meeting its environmental objectives as we work towards the introduction of a management system meeting ISO14001:2015.
In addition, the company shall continue to raise the levels of environmental awareness throughout its workforce and promote this awareness to its customers and suppliers. Employees shall be briefed and trained on environmental practice in the field and clients shall be actively encouraged to take advantage of our commitment to recycling all arising waste material.
The Tree Fella NE Ltd is a registered lower tier waste carried with registration CBDL439584.